About Our Community
Welcome to Rim Creek Apartments – a great place to call home! Our brand new, elegant apartment homes combine a peaceful setting with easy access to a multitude of amenities! Rim Creek is conveniently located in the western part of Cumberland County near Raeford and Ft Bragg while still being in the city limits of Fayetteville, N.C. Our ideal location will help you enjoy the beautiful Lake Rim and Lake Rim Park to its fullest as well as the many new dining and shopping opportunities along Raeford Rd. We are also located close to the new VA hospital as well as the new Cape Fear and Hoke medical facilities. Our community is staffed with trained professionals who provide quality attention, superior maintenance and prompt service so you can spend more time savoring life’s pleasures. We know that at Rim Creek you will have found an apartment you can truly call home.
EXPLORE OUR APARTMENT FEATURES
- Ceiling Fans in Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Washer and Dryer hookups
- Patio (1ST Floor) or Balcony (2nd Floor)
- Pet Friendly
- Vaulted Ceilings in all top floor units
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Neutral color scheme to fit any style
- Large kitchens with NEW all black appliances (microwaves Included)
- Garbage Disposals
- On Site Emergency Maintenance
- Courtesy Officers
- On-Site Management
- On Site Garages and Storage Units (fees apply)
EXPLORE OUR COMMUNITY FEATURES
Outside of our community at Rim Creek you will find a multitude of new shopping, care, and dining experiences as western Fayetteville is expanding tremendously right now!
These apartments are located just off a tree-lined country road presenting a peaceful setting for those who would rather avoid the excitement found in other areas of the city.
- 2-minute drive to NEW VA Medical Center
- 2 minute drive or 5 minute walk to Lake Rim Park
- 2-minute drive to Wal-Mart Supercenter
- 2-minute drive to EE Miller Elementary School
- 5-minute drive to NEW Cape Fear Valley Hoke County Location
- 7- minute drive to 71st Middle and High School
- 9-minute drive to a Fayetteville Pavilion
- 13-minute drive to the Cross Creek Mall
- 15-minute drive to Fort Bragg
- 18-minute drive to downtown Fayetteville
Shopping & Dining
Rim Creek residents can experience all the NEW shopping and dining that Fayetteville has to offer! A Wal-Mart Supercenter is located just across South Raeford Road where you can do much of your shopping. As Raeford Road expands with the new hospitals in the area opening, dining options have soared recently! Residents are close to all well known fast food locations and multiple sit down dining options. MiCasita’s Mexican Restaurant, New York Deli, China Wok Buffett, Mikoto Express and Mikoto Japanese Steak House are a few examples. A few other shops at this center include Dollar General, ABC store, Cato’s, Quik Pack and Ship for all your shipping and mailing needs, Game Stop, and Rue 21. Residents of Rim Creek can travel about the same distance north to find a Food Lion grocery.
With Lake Rim Park just a couple of minutes away, you will have access to loads of athletic facilities such as tennis courts, ball fields, sand volleyball courts and horse shoes as well as a playground for kids. Lake Rim Park also offers fishing and is home to a fish hatchery and boasts a 1 mile nature trail ensuring those at one with nature are right at home! Nearby recreation centers host regular family activities, a Native American themed garden and a wide variety of classes and workshops for nature seekers. Our site is not far from roller skating and mini golf at Round A Bout Center next door to 71st Middle School.